Too Nice for Classwork....

YamaHead
This post is 6313 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Whilst drinking my morning cuppa @ the local 7-11 today......

NiceDay001.jpg

I remembered my Instructor was not gonna be in class today! ;) ....

So I thought I'd show up @ school & draw for only about an hour.....

NiceDay003.jpg

But before I left, I just had to get a pic of this Oxy-Moron label on the adjacent Auto Mechanics building @ school :blink: .....

NiceDay004.jpg

"Now you too can learn to Crash like a Pro here @ our State of the Art Training facility" :lol:

Just couldn't resist going for @ least a short ride on such a nice day....

Stopped @ the Carver Bridge along the Clackamas river for a quick photo opp....

NiceDay005.jpg

NiceDay006.jpg

Man....being near my favorite river on such a Sweet day, makes me wanna go home & dig out the Boat! :wub:

Oh well.....still ahead of my drawing schedule.....& hopefully some time for the Boat will be just around the corner. :thumb:

• 8 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanx Electric ;) .....& :welcome: to the forum.

I was taking classes to further my AutoCAD knowledge as I've been drafting for 15 years.....

That was before I went to Central Oregon for 5 months while I was working for a Stuctural Engineer there.

Put loads of miles on it in that time...until I blew it up last September :unsure: ....

Just put a replacement head & brand new cam in her.....She now runs better than it ever has :thumb: .....

ReBuild008.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online