Jump to content
sniff6

Motorcycle Raid

Recommended Posts

Some cheeky young tikes try it on at a motorcycle shop in broad day light..tut tut

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the fk did he not take the keys out of the scooter wen he knocked em over,,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

How the fk did he not take the keys out of the scooter wen he knocked em over,,

 

erm , cause he had a hammer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I am the one being dumb here? But what exactly was their plan? Can't really see but didn't look like the type of bike that would have a kickstarter and I assume the shop doesn't leave the key in... were they planning on just walking down the road with them...?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Malleus said:

Not sure if I am the one being dumb here? But what exactly was their plan? Can't really see but didn't look like the type of bike that would have a kickstarter and I assume the shop doesn't leave the key in... were they planning on just walking down the road with them...?

thats how they nick 'em, a mate pulls/pushes them along the road, into a lockup and strip them down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think its time for a triumph then

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yamaha Man looks the best, But how did this end up here (Its a mystery for sure )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sniff6 said:

Yamaha Man looks the best, But how did this end up here (Its a mystery for sure )

That's just what I was thinking too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a vid very similar to that , think it was from Thailand . One of the tealeaves got shot in the spine and wound up paralyzed on his knees .

There it is ! That'll be the last bike he tries to nick .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...