Dull way round.

Cynic
This post is 3049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok,  I was talking to a biker at one of my deliveries.

Proud as punch of his Iron butt achievements like riding from the midlands, down on the m5 to the 50, across to the m4 back to the m25, take the long way round then up the a1 till you hit the 62, across to the m6 back to the start. Called the four corners apparently.

Done in under 24hrs, apparently (if I remembered the route) over 1000miles in under 24 hrs. I admire the sheer mental strength to do something so utterly soul destroying.

I'm not being underhand I told him it sounded massively fucking boring and he agreed, he said it was the guys with him that made it great, which is what motorcycles is about really.

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

same as toy runs etc, just an average 20 mph jaunt for an hour or so, but the camaraderie  and the craic made it ( as well as helping kids)

• 2 weeks later...

It is boring Cynic, speaking from experience! But nonetheless it's an achievement. Sadly did mine solo, so no camaraderie because I'm a biking loner! Ho-hum...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online