Aftermarket Exaust for R1

Got_mitch
This post is 6709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I i like the exhaust i have now with the R1, but im wondering what other options i have for my bike.

My g/f who owns a Vstar1100 Custom S.E (04) said my bike sounds like a snowmobile (ouch hurt me, and my bikes feelings) her bike didnt sound so sweet either until she got her aftermarket pipes put on. What could i get to give my bike some growl instead of pur. Although i understand i have a sports bike shes supposed to be quite, and sporty sounding.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Akrapovic, Termignoni, Micron are among some of the best ;)

I suppose it really depends on how much you want to spend :unsure:

Have a look here for some others..... DennisKirk

thanks for the info.

Alot of the ones i found for the R1's arent so complimentary to the design of the R1's "flow" But id probly go for a carbon fibre muffler, I assume most of these mufflers some with a little boost of HP and torque. These guys are going for a 1000US but the ones ive got my eye on are 1400 CAD, found them in the yamaha accesories catalog.

Do most of you do custom work to your bikes once you get them, or try to keep them orginal

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online