Rxs100 help and part numbers

rxs100eire
This post is 3117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey to all new on here posted in other section before I came here ,I need some help my bike is a 92 rxs100 ,the problem being that inside the crankcase cover there is a little arm the holds the clutch cable mines wrecked and no one seems to be able to sort it for me my local shop a supposed yammy dealer said no they can't fix it which I find perplexing my ex had my bike out hernback yard for a year and a half I was lucky to get it back then I got it insured and this nshit is going on since got my buddy to weld supports but its fucked need a new arm really and help or part number would be greatly appreciated love riding my bike and my ex kept my manuals insult to injury can't upload pics

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Found the part number for the push lever its 241-16342-00,available from most places but none of my local shops cud be bothered to help me out never knew mechanics whocdont want to fix motorbikes,the only other part no and part I am lookin for is that for the rxs100 baffle or a baffle cash waiting,in good nick of course,also willvriding without said baffle fuck up my bike my buddies said it will be faster and run better if I do but am fearful damaging the engine it had 27000,when I got it 

Hi eira".  heres a link to CMS. there in Holland I think, but are massive parts, [ genuine stuff too, ]   find your model ,] and check the RS100

RS125/200.  THEY MAY ALL BE THE SAME,,

http://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha_model8287/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online