driver swerved to hit a motocyclist

drewpy
This post is 3088 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A motorcyclist got more than he bargained for while making a pass on a two-lane road on Saturday when a driver swerved and hit the bike, sending both passengers to the ground. The driver’s response to the whole thing? “I don’t care.”

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The sheer psychopathy of some of these people astounds me at times.

That they think they have the right to take violent - and potentially lethal - force because someone does something they don't like.

Update: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2015/10/19/driver-in-viral-video-wreck-wreck-charged-with-assault/74240788/

He's been charged with using his car as a deadly weapon.

Looks like the biker's getting charged too, for the illegal passing move, as well as an out of date licence.

• Like 2

Thanks Captf, I did wonder if this idiot was going to be charged or perhaps praised by the Americans, seems If you ride and have fun it's self appointed arseholes like this that decide if you are due a kicking !!!

MR Crum your a DOUCH BAG.

Edited by slice

I've had dopey feckers in cars swerve at me on purpose , bastards . They always seem to forget that they're only going as far as the next traffic lights before you catch up . Steel capped motocross boots can seriously mess up those expensive Mercedes/Volvo/BMW  door/wing panels .   Usually followed by cries (through the closed window ) of " I'm calling the police " , as you're getting back on your bike . Then wave goodbye with an upraised middle finger as he tries to read the reg which you bent up before you kicked the shit out of his expensive shitbox !! Haha , I miss being a courier .

• Like 2

That's no way for a man of the cloth to behave! Haha

think he was a man touching cloth at that point :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online