Hi fellas

Jetscrazy87
This post is 3261 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey fellas, I'll start by saying I've had a lot of bikes of bikes over the years, mostly all off road bikes.  Some of those include 98 Honda Cr125, 93 Yamaha YZ125, 81 Honda ATC70, 85 Honda ATC185s, 85 Honda 250 big red, 85 Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate, 69 Norton Commando 750, and my newest 80 Yamaha sr250.  As you can see I have a thing for trikes, never got my hands on a tri-z though...I currently only have the Tecate(my baby) and the sr250.  Growing up on Long Island I spent a lot of time riding off road, I have pretty strong mechanical skills and I consider myself to be really good with electrical work, so I hope I can be helpful to the forum.  Anyway, I just picked up this sr250 a couple months back and started a tracker project...I'll get more into that in a new thread because as you can imagine I'm running into some issues and could use some help!  Looking forward to chatting with you all.

-Mat  

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:wavey: welcome in Mat. Look forward to seeing your tracker project.