Dt175mx clutch shim size please ! Probably sorted now!

Wessie34
This post is 3127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Me again ! Tightened the clutch centre nut and it locks to the outer ! Brilliant ! ( I've bought a pup springs to mind !) I've not sat down and worked out the mechanics of it as there is a shim behind the clutch outer and one between which the Haynes manual agrees with. But, they're both 3mm thick and wonder if the twat I bought it off swopped bits? ( it came with spare engines but clutches removed !)

so, any way off checking the correct thickness? I'll scan the web later but I thought I'd just throw it out there and hope, Dave

Edited by Wessie34

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was going to delete this post cos I think I now know ( but can't find delete button !)  anyway it appears to be 2mm according to Padgetts, if so that's the problem, I have one on order, although the price of if makes you wonder if it's being bought off Rossi's race team !!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online