Inner Tube Size on 2002 Dt 125 R .Rear Tyre

Leftyno1
This post is 3190 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just checking on the inner tube size for the rear tyre on my DT 125 R . the old one I took out was a CST 3.25/3.50-18 tube and the new one from Yamaha is a Bridgestone 4.10-18 tube .

The tyre fitted is a Mithchelin Enduro 140-80-18 tyre.

Asking because new tubes valve seems to stick through more as when tyou tighten the 2 nuts up there is visible rubber showing, not right i am thinking.

Cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Whew " thats a big up-grade .  4.00x18  or 120x18 , is a squeeze on them rims,, do you have security bolts [ stops tyre slipping on rim ,]

Edited by blackhat250

Hi Blackhat 

No Rim Locks as difficult for me to get on island but would like to fit ,but the bike came with tyres that size, what size tyres and tubes do you fit

Do you use the Pirellis on tarmac at all ,I hear there great off road but scuff up quick on tarmac ?

there ok ,  good grip .  if its longevity  your after, Heinendue   [ german ] make are out standing were life,  these are trial block pattern ,

I wouldn't use  real trial tyres[ soft compound ]  they move below you, =scarey :scared: