Father/son project

ethan fox
This post is 3267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all

i have just brought a dt50 mx for my first bike.

Am restoring with my dad, we have done the compleat strip down ready to paint frame and swing arm.

Swing arm has very bad tin worm dose any body have one for sale or know of one ?

Thanks EJ 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ethan ,, member wild foamy,  has lots of DT50 PARTS,,  , try another post in workshop. :welcome:

Go to front page, click on FORUMS, go down to workshop, click button then type new thread, not thick, you don't know till you ask.

Ah you see your not supposed to just copy your question across from one thread to another, it just gets confusing if you do that, Cynic is right that it's a copied thread, I suggest you find a way to ask a similar question not just copy and paste, a few photos as well would help as it's easier to give advice if you can see what's being talked about.

Good choice, I had a DT50mx as my first bike at 16, rebuilt one last year to go in my front room aswell.

Swingarms are hit and miss, I've broken some that were rotten and some that weren't, I don't have any left but they do turn up on EBay from time to time, usually around £30 posted.

Welcome aboard! :wavey: Look forward to your project thread. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online