Fazer 1000 zorst

Nomad
This post is 6685 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

New to the list and looking for some info on end cans for a 2003 Fazer 1000. Smaller and lighter, a bit louder but not obnoxious, a bit more power is obviously a good thing, smoother throttle response would be nice. What's the best bang per buck I can expect from what's available in the UK?

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Nomad.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys,

New to the list and looking for some info on end cans for a 2003 Fazer 1000. Smaller and lighter, a bit louder but not obnoxious, a bit more power is obviously a good thing, smoother throttle response would be nice. What's the best bang per buck I can expect from what's available in the UK?

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

Nomad.

Hi. I've got a Scorpion round carbon fibre can fitted to mine with a removable baffle. This makes it street legal, but can be removed for track days if you want.

It sounds great and build quality is very good. Don't know about actual power gain, but a Scorpion can got the best result on a GSX1000R in a magazine test.

I used to have a Wolf oval can which was also good. Personally I prefer the look of the round can as it's quite chunky, which I think the Fazer needs. The oval looked a bit lost. Happy hunting.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online