Squires Annual Bike Show this Weekend

drewpy
This post is 3135 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Squires Annual bike show event. Lots of attractions on site and entertainment in the cafe. On the Saturday there will be a stunt show in the carpark by 'On the Edge' stunt team. Live band on Saturday night in the function room. Sunday is the 'Classic Bike Show' so if you want to enter please bring your pride and joy along.

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/whats_on_at_squires/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well I went on my tod.

Rode straight there, and blow me, there was a ford day there too.

That's all I owned back in the day so was a trip down memory lane :)

I went back via sheffield as I wanted to ride the snake pass so did about 170 miles today

anyway heres the pikkies;

nice KH 125

nicley done cx500

sprung hub trumpet

had one, granada

Taunus P7

the original Capri, slightly modded

had a brown one of these, wasn't impressed at the time

• Like 1

Nice pics Andy .

I got to see a guy kill himself on Belmont road. He hit a car doing 60+  on a thirty restriction zone . It shit me up. Then I trundled on to rammy it was a full house there let me tell you.

Nice pics Andy .

I got to see a guy kill himself on Belmont road. He hit a car doing 60+  on a thirty restriction zone . It shit me up. Then I trundled on to rammy it was a full house there let me tell you.

was that today on Belmont road? not good

any pics from Rammy?

I'm off to Squires AM, if anyones up for it

I was here in the morning and evening (saturday) but I don`t read this :( 

Edited by lallasro

Some ,but I can't get um off my phone yet.

The accident was at the junction from scout road onto Belmont road ,looks like the guy on a biggish bike A 15plate was going way faster than the reduced limit but the car driver didn't give way ,possibly distracted as he had a car load. Bikes planted firmly into front wing/door.rider lifeless  lots of blood .

And Blackhat ! No I fucking wasn't :lol:

Some ,but I can't get um off my phone yet.

The accident was at the junction from scout road onto Belmont road ,looks like the guy on a biggish bike A 15plate was going way faster than the reduced limit but the car driver didn't give way ,possibly distracted as he had a car load. Bikes planted firmly into front wing/door.rider lifeless  lots of blood .

And Blackhat ! No I fucking wasn't :lol:

he didn't die

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/13788192.Car_and_motorbike_in_Belmont_Road_smash/

yeah , I read it earlier , it says minor injuries ,but there was a lot of blood on the floor when I passed.

to be honest a splinter in my thumb is serious to me. or gravel in my knee "ooch".

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online