road wizzards bike show

drewpy
This post is 3285 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On tomorrow 11am to 4pm, may go up later or I might just go to devils bridge if the weathers good

http://manage.stallfinder.com/accounts/38306/listings/57761/50094_l.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry Andy I've booked a day at the rifle range with some mates all day tomorrow or I would have had a ride out with you. The weather is looking bright so have a good day mate.

Sorry Andy I've booked a day at the rifle range with some mates all day tomorrow or I would have had a ride out with you. The weather is looking bright so have a good day mate.

cheers, still not decided where to go yet

well Tommy and I waent to Devils bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale.

A great ride from Nelson as the roads were fairly empty by then so we could get going through the twisties.

Tommy thought he would be home for 4pm :lol:

he then took the M6 home but went via Kendal, even though I said that there was the lancaster M6 on the way back:crazy:

at Devils Bridge having a brew in proper mugs

Glad you got out lads.

We're them midgets biting like the time you went there with me.

no, only big people around today

• Like 1

I said I would follow you till I seen a sign for M6 & you said there's one there opposite the car park, you also said you were turning right to go for petrol then turned left. Should have followed you though the m6 was a nightmare never got home till 16:50

I said I would follow you till I seen a sign for M6 & you said there's one there opposite the car park, you also said you were turning right to go for petrol then turned left. Should have followed you though the m6 was a nightmare never got home till 16:50

the petrol station was on the right, going back down the road.

Never mind, at least you got back ok

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online