Yarzie
This post is 3184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

My nickname is Yarzie and my Mum calls me John,

I have had mostly Yamaha's and still have a few in various states of restoration

I have have a DT175MX 1981 in boxes

Xs1100 Sidecar Outfit 1978

An XS1100 for spares for the sidecar 1979

XJ600 that I have just put on the road after 20 years on a sidecar and currently am re-learning how to go round corners rather that steering or drifting.

I have had an XJ750 (not seca), XJ650, XS650, SR500 and 2 other DT175MXs.

Also in the stable of basket cases are a '73 Bonnie, CM200, GPZ600 with Honda Dominator Forks and wheels with a Katana pop up headlight (not my idea).

Live in Hampshire.

That about it,

Yarzie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi John, Welcome to the YOC, we're all afraid of your Mum Image result for afraid of momif we call you Yarzie she'll come after us :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Quite a project collection. :) would love to see the sidecar outfit... need one of those now that we've got a dog.

hI Yarzie "   the old XS1100  held its own against the CBX - GS1000   In the proddy racing 1978 circa,, Go see you tube,,:yeah:,

DT175 too  ,  you extrovert you,,,:icon_cool:

Hi Yarzie. Blimey, you've had more bikes than I've had hot dinners.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I think this must qualify as the most interesting intro ever. 

Mike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online