Xs750se trike

Royston
This post is 3180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sure didn't know what I let my self in for when I picked up this half started trike conversion.. Bike had been sat in old shed for nine years. No exhaust pipes ,seat and many other small electical bits like fuse box ,flasher unit .etc.. ..clutch appears to be seized ,other than those little problems it seems to be fine.!!!,,, so question ,is the clutch easy to get to?? ....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sure didn't know what I let my self in for when I picked up this half started trike conversion.. Bike had been sat in old shed for nine years. No exhaust pipes ,seat and many other small electical bits like fuse box ,flasher unit .etc.. ..clutch appears to be seized ,other than those little problems it seems to be fine.!!!,,, so question ,is the clutch easy to get to?? ....

depends if the trike frame was built around the right engine case, usually very easy to get to

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online