Me on the Pico Veleta road in Spain

pilninggas
This post is 3160 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ignore my swearing at idiot that sits on their brakes as I come up behind them and me whistling (I was listening to music)

A good trip: 4300 miles all told.

Edited by pilninggas
  • Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very nice pity it wasn't set a little higher I got a stiff neck trying to peak under the top rim on my monitor watching it, I'd love to do some riding abroad, looks amazing. Not jealous honest:P

Edited by Tommy xs

Very nice pity it wasn't set a little higher I got a stiff neck trying to peak under the top rim on my monitor watching it, I'd love to do some riding abroad, looks amazing. Not jealous honest:P

A couple of my other videos are unshowable because the cam is too low. At least that one shows that amazing bit of road.

I really enjoyed that mate looked like you were having fun. :D

I really enjoyed that mate looked like you were having fun. :D

It's a great road. Not the Italian or Swiss Alps, but it's up there and the long lines of sight and runoff areas make for some really good progress and levels of safety.

I've done at least 125 mountain passes now - just a shame UK roads aren't like this.

A couple of my other videos are unshowable because the cam is too low. At least that one shows that amazing bit of road.

Lalasro musta taught you how to set the camera up ... :icon_mrgreen: