Mobius cam

drewpy
This post is 3260 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys, Just bought a Mobius cam from Banggood UK warehouse.

http://eu.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-Mobius-New-Version-Wide-Angle-Lens-C-1080P-HD-Mini-Action-Camera-wp-Uk-966178.html

got it for £50 and is a cracking little action cam. just ordered a waterproof cover and a mount which goes on the rear mirror stem from Joovuu (stockport based)

https://www.joovuu.com/gb/mounts/159-motorbike-mirror-mount.html?search_query=mirror+mount&results=1

.loads of parts available dead cheap and loads of accessories too.

when it comes I'll review it and obviously take some footage (maybe sunday going to the show)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks good drewps with lots of good reviews, thinking of getting a cam so will be interested to see your results.

I've been using a mobius for about a year and a half now, all year round without a waterproof case. Good little camera for my daily commute. Battery only lasts about 80mins though think the new ones last longer + you can get a higher capacity battery for about £10.

Got mine mounted to my helmet using GoPro mounts.

Would recommend them, though I'm thinking of something that'll record a few hours worth for touring and using the Mobius mounted to the bike and plugged in.

I've been using a mobius for about a year and a half now, all year round without a waterproof case. Good little camera for my daily commute. Battery only lasts about 80mins though think the new ones last longer + you can get a higher capacity battery for about £10.

Got mine mounted to my helmet using GoPro mounts.

Would recommend them, though I'm thinking of something that'll record a few hours worth for touring and using the Mobius mounted to the bike and plugged in.

not sure of the version you have but they're on v3 with a C2 lens (131' and brighter clearer exposure)

I think they still are on 80mins time but you can get a capacitor which lets you permanently plug in to the vehicle.

you can also get a lens extension where to can hide the main body and just have the lens on show. Along with the capacitor the camera can be set to record every time you switch on the engine.

Hey Drew that looks very nice it would be better on my bike though ha ha!

buy one then :)

No I'm not forkin out to watch you riding round IOM 

shit, you sussed me :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online