hello chaps

This post is 3259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just got me a xv950....couldn't turn down the deal...haven't riden since my learner 125 days...I got my theory next Friday..then going direct access..good to be part of this club...any hints or tips would be much welcome..thanks ,paul

Edited by paul tucker 73

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul, Welcome to the YOC, my advice "go for it" just remember it's NOT a 125 :D

• Like 1

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.

Getting your bike before the test is a good incentive, so I hope you pass then you can get on your new bike but just be careful because it's a big step up from a 125 to a 950. 

• Like 1

Greeting, good luck with the test, enjoy and ride safe

• Like 1

thankyou for the warm welcome...getting a little itchy now...theory on Friday and studying with the iphone app...any hints or tips on what to expect on theory test...been doing all my hazard awareness....and highway code...cheers

Well It's Friday now, so the obvious question is how did you get on with your theory? 

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online