remember back when.... 1990

drewpy
This post is 3167 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this was for me, the best time for bike ownership.

cars were shit, roads were clear and no speed traps or Police as such

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I just loved that Drew, only thing is What's the music mate? Don't bother mate "MOBY"

Edited by slice

I just loved that Drew, only thing is What's the music mate? Don't bother mate "MOBY"

not my vid so cann't control the content

Twas "Dream About Me" by Moby

this was for me, the best time for bike ownership.

cars were shit, roads were clear and no speed traps or Police as such

carbs iced, points broke, the reliability of anything i could afford ment every trip was an adventure.

My steed at the time was an ex race (yes! i know now ) rd350. Shifted when it was happy though.

• Like 1

Amazin how little cars on the road,,,  I noticed last week its chocka down your way,  its still quietish on roads up here, ,

So whats changed ? the population insa much bigger,   is it more jobs are traffic related ? 

only better when the kids are off school, tells you something about today's parents.

I hardly ever took mine to school, they walked or took the bus

Its chocka everywhere around here these days.Teenagers driving around in cars that would have been on a track 30 years ago. Dont know where they get the money from. I could only afford bangers until I was in my forties. Had to save like fuck just to buy a clapped out mini. Also millions more female drivers than there ever was

Yeah pretty bad traffic, and worse the further South you get - London and where my parents live is pretty shoddy. I think the traffic up here is a breeze in comparison - even though Glossop can be a bottle neck at times. Must admit though, we have been seriously looking to move up to bonny Scotland. And Drewps - know what you mean. We used to walk to and from school. 3 miles each way. Doubt many do that... Sad...

only better when the kids are off school, tells you something about today's parents.

I hardly ever took mine to school, they walked or took the bus

I know what you mean, I didn't take my parents to school either.

Good 40minute walk for me, used to ride it on a pushbike, going to sucked as it was all uphill but the end of the day was ace, home in 5mins.

this vid made the tip of my dick go wet. :rolleyes:

shouldn't watch it whilst doing the dishes Kev :P

I had the choice of owning that bike or the rd  it was a terrible dilemma at the time ,

but stupidity prevailed in the end and I got the yam :thumb:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online