New guy here

This post is 3141 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone!

I'm Dylan, a mech eng student from Birmingham, UK. Started off with an SR125 when I was 18 and have been tinkering ever since. I'm 24 soon and looking forward to getting my full license sorted.

Working on a DT125LC at the moment and decided I'd jump on here where the pro's linger for when the going gets tough!

Anyway just a brief hi really, good to get started!

[Edit] - added a picture of myself working on the DT in my mums dining room. She was most impressed!

10408848_806375566102287_5578319729320350196_n.jpg

Edited by DT_Dylan
added picture

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome.A handy hint for the future, mothers tend to be a lot more agreeable to engine rebuilds in the house than wives.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Yeah my mum happened to be quite lenient to my motorbike antics since she was a biker herself back in the 80's! But I bet she wasn't expecting a mop-haired teen firing up a 2-stroke in her living room... then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)

:welcome: seem to have the right DNA

Have you been to Stafford Show yet? coming up in April, especially if you want spares

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online