Ybr125 new fuel pump where does the o ring go ?

Glov3r
This post is 3386 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone . I am a new rider and have brought a new fuel pump for my ybr 125. I fitted the new pump everything was working fine. Then I went to go out on it today and it wouldn't start . I took the fuel pump out and the little o ring that goes on the output side of the pump had split . Causing low fuel pressure . I have got a new o ring where am I suppose to fit this o ring to stop it splitting . Last time I a pushed it on the nossle then forced it into the plastic casing . You could see it still half in and out . But i couldn't get it inside the plastic housing with out it distorting or getting crushed .

What's the correct procedure for this o ring ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

General protocol on here is to use the new members area to introduce yourself to the members.

There are so many one post wonders that never so much as acknowledge the input from the people that reply.

There are plenty of people on here know the little ybr. Say hi and your far more likley to get a reply.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online