Hello from B.C

Hossman
This post is 3429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all new to the fourm but not new to bikes. I have a question,but im not sure if i should ask it here or not,so here goes. I bought a 2013 v star deluxe. Fantastic bike,i really like it. I drilled out the stock exhaust and installed a cobra power flo air breather(it came with the bike) Do I need a fuel processor or will the computer compensate for it. I have a 2 day run coming up and I'd hate to blow the thing up. Thanks !!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seriously, anyone at all ??

Hi hossman " tricky question , does it run ok, [ hot] does it miss fire, on over-run, ?

I haven't put many miles on it since I did It just 6-7 miles. I got a fairly long run coming up and I'm not sure if I should go with it set up like I have. It's definitely got better throttle response.

Well I did the run with the set up I talked about and I dont recomend it. Plugs were white and it was backfiring on decel. :shakeno:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online