Stafford Classic Bike Show Sunday 26th April

This post is 3433 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Any one up for a meet at Stafford Clasicc Bike show?

Tommy and myself are going and Bips may or maynot depending on how high she can get in Holland!

we're riding down from cheshire down the A50 (I think) and norammly have breakky at Little chef (A34/A500 Talke Pits) around

9:30ish

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you know, we might go to Lynns raven cafe in shropshire and nip across to stafford if the weathers nice. It adds 50 miles on the journey and will be something different.

what do you think?

might have a newbie rider coming too from work, he's dead keen to get out with the boys and their toys so he's trying to get the day off work.

will meet at Stockton Heath about 08:45:30 near the police station?

Would love to get involved but I'm down in London Saturday night [emoji52] cats the musical....[emoji42]

• Like 1

So Netherlands has been postponed. As a result I crammed in a blast around the Peak last night - 100 miles of bliss as haven't been out on the bike in a while and was beginning to get itchy feet!

And this weekend I've decided to battle the rain and go camping with my hound. So I'm afraid I won't be joining you guys - but have fun!

1D83C6C9-6DC1-4EF3-9DCA-E54E7CCEAC04.jpg

Ha ha! Luckily not anymore as it's not very spacious with him inside! When he was younger though... Yes it did stink...!

my sister has one of those bippo,

anyhow I was holding off from posting until now, so ! im out it's pissing down all weekend and snowing on Monday. :shakeno:

last weekend I was up at the devils drop it was great weather.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online