Yamaha xs 650 Twinklub The Netherlands clubweekend 12.13,14 June

This post is 3446 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, I'm Henk from the Netherlands,and i would like to inform you about our yearly event "GKT XS650 Twinklub"

It would be nice to welcome XS 650 enthousiasts from abroad on our weekend. The program can be seen at our site www.xs650.nl

Of course this is in the Dutch language.(google translation?)

You can find it at "agenda, GKT and then there's a button "info"There you can find the prices(45,50 Euro all weekend, 33 Euro if you come on saturday and the program.

The event take's place at a campsite, were you even can rent a holiday home, if you don't want to sleep in your tent.

All information of the campsite can be seen at their site www.debergen.nl

It starts at friday, saturday there's a tour with a visit at the War museum at Overloon (Marshallmuseum with guide) ,a BBQ, giftshop,XS doctor,and a real good band (www.bugabootang.nl ) There's also the possibility to drive elektric KTM crossbikes (Europe largest indoor crosstrack), ee-xparc.nl

own costs of course) see the Campsite's website

Hope to see you in Wanroij the Netherlands 12, 13, and 14 june.(inschrijven = subscribe)

Location at the website. www.debergen.nl

Many greetings, from Henk,coordinater events, XS 650 twinklub the Netherlands

sorry if my English is not perfect.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi twinpower" not very many XS650 owners in here, they were a fine bike, yams copy of the British Twin, Hope there a few owners pop up, :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online