Ride Outs In Norfolk - UK

DGC
This post is 6203 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

All,

Would anyone be interested in riding out with me? Have a Fazer 600 and just bought the MT 03. I usually ride out with my bloke but he was a bit over ambitious 2 weekends ago and has his leg in a cast. Not a happy chappy and obviously not much good to ride out with! I'm based in Norwich so anyone within a 20 to 30 mile radius would be good.

Let me know

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i am based in lowestoft just down the road.Im just waiting on a few bits for my thundercat should be here sometime next week bloody hols then its all go again.Have you any ideas of where to run out?We have been on about a ride out at work theres 4 of us so the more the merrier.Sorry to hear about your fella hope he gets better soon.

laters

Sir Tom

Hi i am based in lowestoft just down the road.Im just waiting on a few bits for my thundercat should be here sometime next week bloody hols then its all go again.Have you any ideas of where to run out?We have been on about a ride out at work theres 4 of us so the more the merrier.Sorry to hear about your fella hope he gets better soon.

laters

Sir Tom

Hi there ,

I generally do the coast road up to Hunstanton or head off via Swardeston to Attleborough then onto Bury St Edmunds, back via Diss. Theres a bit of everything, good bends, generally car free B roads and dual carriage and some nice pubs for a break.

Mind you, after having taken the MT 03 out twice now , I think I'll be avoiding the open dual carriage way, at 85 I was hangin on for dear life, thought my arms were going to fall off.

If you fancy meeting over the Easter weekend let me know. Monday would be good.

Dawn

Hi Dawn sorry cant make monday as my bits aint turned up yet and dont fancy riding with no back brake been told they are in the post so looks like it will be tuesday before i see them.What about next weekend say the sunday weather permitting of course we could meet you in norwich then you can take us on your little tour.

damo

Hi Dawn sorry cant make monday as my bits aint turned up yet and dont fancy riding with no back brake been told they are in the post so looks like it will be tuesday before i see them.What about next weekend say the sunday weather permitting of course we could meet you in norwich then you can take us on your little tour.

damo

HI there - yep sounds good to me. I'm away in Aberdeen all week (work not pleasure) but if the weathers not too bad Sunday would be good. Hope your bits turn up when you want them too. Where do you fancy meeting? I guess you'll come into Norwich on the Loddon Road, so if you get onto the bypass and pull in at the first parking layby we could do that.

Sort out times etc nearer the time.

Bye for now and Happy Easter

Dawn

Yeh sounds good we will be coming in like you said then will turn onto the A47 dual carriageway.Ill have a word with a few of the others aswell during the week.As for times shall we say 11am at layby?? but i really dont mind what ever the time but need to sort it out before thursday for me to confirm with the others at work on friday so we know where we are meeting before we then to catch up with you.Have fun on your working holiday.

laters and happy easter to you too

Yeh sounds good we will be coming in like you said then will turn onto the A47 dual carriageway.Ill have a word with a few of the others aswell during the week.As for times shall we say 11am at layby?? but i really dont mind what ever the time but need to sort it out before thursday for me to confirm with the others at work on friday so we know where we are meeting before we then to catch up with you.Have fun on your working holiday.

laters and happy easter to you too

Hi Damo, I'm afraid I wont be able to make this Sunday. My fella has been riding with the Mablethorpe sand racing club all winter and the dinner dance is on Saturday night - oops completely forgot. If you are up for Saturday morning I could do if not the following weekend.

Sorry to mess you about - oh by the way I used to live in Lowestoft - well Corton.

Dawn

Hi dawn not a problem i cant make it sat morning as i have promised my little girl i would take her for a little rideout (her 1st one she is 7 years old) so we will leave it this week then and ill see what i have on the calender(if the wife lets me out to play again i mean) and get back intouch.

laters damo

Hi dawn i have got my bits for bike and is all back together and running great.My little girl loved it on her first ride out at weekend.Anyway this weekend is gonna be a problem got a couple of kiddies partys to go to you know how it is dads taxi service but im free on the bank holiday monday if thats any good for you let me know and we can sort something out.

laters damo

Hi dawn i have got my bits for bike and is all back together and running great.My little girl loved it on her first ride out at weekend.Anyway this weekend is gonna be a problem got a couple of kiddies partys to go to you know how it is dads taxi service but im free on the bank holiday monday if thats any good for you let me know and we can sort something out.

laters damo

Hi Damo,

Glad to hear your bits arrived and it's all working. This Bank Holiday Monday would be great. I pick up the MT-03 on Friday so won't be able to keep up with you lot! all that running in stuff..............So glad your little girl enjoyed it. Is she gonna be a biker? My fella is a bike instructor and as soon as his daughter was 16 that was it. She is 17 soon and can't wait to get onto a geared 125. My son is 20 this year and I bought him a Varadero 125 last year which he loves but it's been in the garage all winter - flat battery now. He's away at uni in London but back soon for the summer! I think they have more holidays than study time. I know what you mean about dad's taxi but that's what we do it for. Does your missus ride?

Anyway Monday would be good but will have to be in the morning, I have to fly to Aberdeen for work on monday night :( still it'll pay for the new bike.

Shall we say 10 at the lay-by we agreed before? If not Beccles Mac Donalds so we can go down to Diss and come back the other way.

Dawn

I really dont mind where ever you prefere to meet up is fine ill leave it up to you to make your mind up and 10am meet is ok too.

My little girl is going to be bike mad or is bike mad i should say taking her out again this saturday cant keep her off it now the only trouble is the wife wants to go as well but as some one has to look after the kids looks like toni wins ever time.She has ask for a pair of trousers,boots and gloves like mine for her birthday next month as she already has the crash helmet and jacket.It is nice that she wants to be apart of it and my little lad has already said he wants to have ago later on when hes bigger(5 a moment).

I will ask a couple of others about monday at my work aswell.

Keep your fingers crossed about the weather and ill catch up with you on monday morning.

laters damo

• 1 year later...

Hi, Dawn.

Been a while since anyone posted to you. Do you still have the bike and do you still ride out from Norwich? I live in Drayton and ride out to Sunny Hunny at weekends and know the BSE roads you mention. I have to slum in now and again and take some mates with Hondas with me, but if you're still up for rides, drop me a line.

John

Hi there!!!

Im only in Ipswich down the road and always up for a blast! Let me know if your ever out and i'll head up for a ride!

:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online