yamaha ybr 125 custom 08 front forks

caughtbetween2fires
This post is 3452 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello and a good day to you all.

I am new here and I would be really gratefull if anyone can help me on the subject of buying new set of forks for the 08 ybr custom model. I am told that there are 2 sizes of forks for the ybr. I wonder if its the custom model that has a difference to the standard model. my mot coming up and they leaking bad and bottom stanchions badly pitted so new forks its going to have to be. if anyone one knows that would be brilliant

thx v much Michael

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Michael,

Just to get this straight, are you saying your going to CHANGE the forks on your bike cos they are leaking at the seals? If so then you don't need to change the forks just the seals will do, unless of course they are damaged or rusted. Please explain what you mean a bit more clearly if you would. Thanks. :jossun:

I don't know anything about the two types of forks... but you can't just get them re-chromed? I got mine hard chromed for less than $100.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online