Hi,at last

This post is 3452 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been poking around this forum on and off for quite some time trying to find the new members bit. I am Steve from Chelmsford I have an old fj1200 that I'm hoping to eventually put back on the road,it is in a few bits right now but I do now that I need a right hand disc,the old one failed mot due to a dick head leaving on a disc lock (me)e19aa80e44fa15ecf9acee2c21146650.jpg Hear is a picture of the old gal before I dug her out and started taking more bits off.I would be grateful if any one has a disc for sale,please pm me.Thankyou and hi to all bikers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. As for leaving the disc lock on join the club. I've done it three times so far so what I tend to do is park the bike into the curb or somewhere that I have to pull it back out.

• Like 1

:wavey: welcome aboard!

HI Steve, welcome to the YOC, PM Foamy he might have a spare disc amongst all his other bits and bobs, If you haven't already then might I suggest that you go to the FJ owners club website http://www.fjclub.co.uk/you might find what your looking for there, they do a small amount of used spares and are always a help if you get stuck. In fact I'm off there today to buy a new seat for my FJ.

:welcome: please post any wanted ads in the wanted section please.

and yes you need to join (ie pay) for the privilege

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online