Yamaha 3 wheeler info. Needed

lightwalker
This post is 3457 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone. I need some advice on this 1984 Yamaha 225 shaft driven 3 wheeler. My son brought home this 3 wheeler that he thought would be a good project for us the thing came home with quite a few parts in coffee cans, whats puzzling me is a parts forum shows brake lever on left and right handle bars and brake footpeg on right side, the shifter is on the left operated by left foot going up through the gears, if all the levers are for brakes what operates the clutch to shift gears, also on the rear drive axle theres a hose broken off on the very top of azle housing whats this hose for and wheres the other end go before it was torn off. Thanks everyone in advance, my son is kind of depending on me, and i dont want to disappoint him.

lightwalker

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, Welcome to the YOC, your best bet is to put this question in the WORKSHOP section as this place is for INTROs not "how do I fix my bike" questions, but the clutch should be the lever on the left side of the bars.

PS a photo will be much easier than a description.

Hi lightwalker " :welcome: the hose on axle would be a breather, Its a Yam 225. :eusa_think: must be the serrow or XT ,,is it a 4 stroke ,?

Well said that DAD ! :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online