What Exhaust? R6

stuR6
This post is 6715 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thinking of getting an Exhaust for my 04 R6?

Any suggestions?

I simply want a road legal (removable baffle) and not have to adjust fueling, power commander etc!

Thinking Arrow, Termi, BOS, Micron, Scorpion.

Has anyone had these?

Comments please :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thinking of getting an Exhaust for my 04 R6?

Any suggestions?

I simply want a road legal (removable baffle) and not have to adjust fueling, power commander etc!

Thinking Arrow, Termi, BOS, Micron, Scorpion.

Has anyone had these?

Comments please :rolleyes:

Got an IXIL can on my 2000 R6. Hasnt got any baffles in or not for road use on the can anywhere, so technically it is legal. Have been pulled over by the fuzz with it on and runniong and they havent said anything!!!! I think it makes a nice sharop crisp note. Hope this gives u food for thought!!!

Hockeyboy B)

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate blue flame have a tastey range ov cans one ov which i seen was an oval twin outlet ov which one cud be opend and closed ( closed being road legal pone not ) and the carbon can company ar now makeing stuby road legal can very smart any colloure and style you want i think tyhey ar around £130

Cheers for the advice, probably gone through every exhaust make trying to decide :lol:

One's that caught my eye were the Akrapovic, BOS, Micron!!

Though I still think all exhausts are too long, interested in the Carbon Can Co one!!

I did also see a Racefit Growler, onw these sure as hell wont be road leagl but full titanium and stubby carbon fibre end can they look amazing. Anyone had any experience of these??!!!!!