v75 autolube

frank monteith
This post is 3497 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi can anyone help I have just bought a Yamaha v75 autolube on a 76 plate and I am finding spare parts hard to say the least to get hold of so is there any bikes out there that used the same parts ie are interchangeable I am talking things like petrol cocks and petrol cock rubbers and I am sure other things will need replacing to any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Frank.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Frank!

I have a 76 V50 (just plonked a V80 engine in it though).

Regarding petcock, i boughta Chinese one on ebay last year, brand new, but it's rubbish. The vacuum side is just left dribbling open.

I have looked at fitting one from a FS1E, as you can buy budget ones, but i'm not certain if the thread is the same, but it is a conventional On-Res-Off tap so a bit less to go wrong. They are about £8 on ebay, so may be worth a go, i've just been blowing all my pennies on the engine, so haven't had the funds to justify the tap (even at that price!).

If you need any other info, i'm happy to help as much as i can!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online