Video 2! Still in need of a titlecard

captf
This post is 3422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Think I'm going to annoy you lot with my videos as I create them

Be warned: I swear a bit :D

[should I do anything different to what I put into the videos, in terms of content?]

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's a right posh accent you have, soond like Uwan Mc"gregor :babyha:... Whar you from kelvanside , or Creiff

I'm originally from Fife, but I did briefly live near Crieff.
The 'poshness' is because, when I grew up, I'd get shouted at from my parents if I ever used slang ["Once you can talk properly, then you can use slang!"], so it kind of stuck for the most part.

Still swear like a bastard, though [which irritates the hell out of them]

Stop sniffing Capt doing my head in :D

I used to work at MMU and cycled down that road for 7 years. the worst bit was the main road after the M602.

Buy a neck tube and wear it up over your nose. Will help stop the sniffing.

The sniffing comes from a nasal polyp [TMI? (: ], so one nostril loves to run ¬_¬

I have a buff, that I normally just cover up to my chin, so I covered my nose this morning. Unfortunately, didn't help much.

Im all for life savers, any chance of less head movement though, making me feel seasick :eusa_whistle:

Until I watched my videos, I'd never realised just how much I check my mirrors. I'll need to try and tone it down a bit, but it's so unconscious, it may take a bit