Listen to my annoying voice! Watch my crappy riding!

captf
This post is 3366 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Was going to say Drewps - I recognise that place! I rented a flat in Monton when I first moved up this way. 10 years ago now?! Wow, time flies...

• Like 1

Well I enjoyed that mate, just the sort of thing we all do when we're out and about, tho stopping for a bicylist is above and beyond. Nice quality video on your camera and you made me laugh :biglaugha:

tho stopping for a bicylist is above and beyond.

especially when I'd been bitching about them in the morning (:

But na, couldn't watch someone take a tumble and leave them to it, like all the other cars did.

I think his pride was wounded more than anything (:

well I'm a Montonian :)

I vaguely recall you saying that back when I joined - I'll still need to get for a wee ride out with you at some point soon.

especially when I'd been bitching about them in the morning (:

But na, couldn't watch someone take a tumble and leave them to it, like all the other cars did.

I think his pride was wounded more than anything (:

I vaguely recall you saying that back when I joined - I'll still need to get for a wee ride out with you at some point soon.

yep, xs is asleep ATM and needs to be awoken and MOT'd (Clifford st motors is the best) will let you know

I'm off from tues for a week if you fancy a brew etc, will be working on the FZ in the garage

I'm a Mon-Fri worker, btu I may have my weekend free coming up [can't quite remember...]

And excellent, was wondering where there would be a nearby good garage - gonna put the YBR in for a service before I sell it on.

I'm a Mon-Fri worker, btu I may have my weekend free coming up [can't quite remember...]

And excellent, was wondering where there would be a nearby good garage - gonna put the YBR in for a service before I sell it on.

do it yourself much cheaper. If your not confident then bring it round and we'll do it together

Great stuff matey, I would'nt worry about talking shit most of us do that at least some of the time, I did think about getting a camara for the bike then remembered that I always listen to music when I ride and of course I tend to sing along with it, and just like that bleach that kills 99.9% of germs my voice kills 99.9% of all known songs.

Well, I'm in the middle of editing another video (:

One that'll come eventually will have me singing along to a beat too, from today's ittle journey (:

[ Quote Drewpy " you on the Glava " ]

Trams " wtf are they , :shrug: there aint a railway near me , never mind trams,,, :bootyshake:

Trams " wtf are they , :shrug: there aint a railway near me , never mind trams,,, :bootyshake:

Those weird things that Edinburger got not too long ago.

And they're a pain!

Bloomin' trains that also steal the road, and you can't easily overtake.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online