Halo treatment (All year biker)

muddyfox
This post is 3333 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As my 14 plate Yamaha 250 X Max is the newest thing I have ever owned I decided to look after her properly as she is main and prefered means of transport. I had read several reviews of protecting your bike from corrosion and winter usage and went with Halo treatment from All Year Biker. Part of the treatment includes a liberal coating of AFC50 which is used in the aviation trade to prevent corrosion on planes and helicopter onboard aircraft carriers. Mark @ Derby was my nearest agent so I visited him and two and a half hours later was utterly amazed with the result. I thought she was clean upon collection from the dealers but Marks professional and passionate work left me with something to be really proud of. He explained every process and gave me confidence that the treatment would last approximately 12 months if I followed his cleaning instructions. Good coffee and he even cleaned my visor before I left. Highly recommended and I will definitely be going back next year.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been planning on visiting Mark at Derby for a while. Good to hear a good review for him!

Marks number is 07588855780

[email protected]

£65 per bike. If you get 3 or more bikes he will come to you

https://m.facebook.com/allyearbiker

• Like 1

Keep us updated p!ease finnerz89

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online