blue tooth head sets

l3ons
This post is 3382 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys how r u all I wonder if you can help.

Been ridding for several year's and listed to music and such when ridding. My partner is a pillion and we was thinking on getting a pair of bluetooth head sets. I have seen loads about cheap expensive and my head is all over the place. I don't have the cash for the top end stuff. So I was wondering what the best budget 1 lines are like. I have see bt ones on ebay for around £30 to £50 on ebay for a pair. R they any good? Or can any 1 recommend any other ones

Thanks for looking at my post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There are a lot of choices but if you want the full package - intercom, phone, satnav, music, voice command operation etc you can't beat the Sena SMH10.

I know its fairly expensive but so simple to install, easy to use in the thickest of winter gloves, and clarity is unmatched. And completely waterproof, I've had it in some full on freezing downpours without issue. Good battery life too.