i have applied for a new part time job

mozzy
This post is 6562 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

as a special constable basically unpaid copper but with it i will get full police powers and also get to drive police cars waaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo i have looked into it quite deeply and know all the facts all i need is to give them a minimum of 4 hours per week and i get full training including advanced drivers course and get to rag a vauxhall omega 3.0 round a skid pan :lol::D:P

oh and i get to keep my current jobso bonus

Edited by mozzy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

as a special constable basically unpaid copper but with it i will get full police powers and also get to drive police cars waaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo i have looked into it quite deeply and know all the facts all i need is to give them a minimum of 4 hours per week and i get full training including advanced drivers course and get to rag a vauxhall omega 3.0 round a skid pan :lol::D:P

oh and i get to keep my current jobso bonus

good man mozzy!! i think!

abuse the shit outa the omega there such stupid cars!!! long as the titanic and ugly as one too!

good man mozzy!! i think!

abuse the shit outa the omega there such stupid cars!!! long as the titanic and ugly as one too!

dont bring lc into this lolololl