DT 125 LC clutch problem 2015

jeffhj8
This post is 3442 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes the throttle is closing properly, it looks like i have a small crack right after the carb, could this be the problem?

Turns out it wasn't a crack just a seam, spent another 4 hours looking for a leak and cant find anything, reeds look fine not sure what to do next

I have gotten it to the point were it will start up right away with the choke on and only with the choke on, but once it starts i have to turn it of or it will rev too high, if i keep reving it it will run but it wont idle, i have played with the idle screw and still nothing, i have tried the carb needle in 3 different spots and it still wont idle, the jets seem to be clean. Not quite sure what to do

The pilot jet need looked at, as when screwing the air-screw in it should stumble and die. and when screwing out - it should rev up,

this is why it will only run on choke,

No matter where i put the air-screw it still wouldnt idle. Ill take the carb out and look at the pilot screw a bit better, thanks for the help

Unscrew it, you"l need a small/ medium flat screwdriver, andlook at it thru a magnifying glass, see what size, ie 40/45/50, etc,,

Its a 20, looked a little plugged up to me, just blowing it out with some compressed air to see if i can clean it