1981 xt 250 wireing diagram,blinkers color code

texoma20
This post is 3400 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello,i am trying to get info on hooking up original blinkers on 1981 xt 250,i just rebuilt carb and had the hardest time starting this bike,then while searching the internet a guy on this site had posted the problem with auto compression release,i unhooked it like he said,and she fired up first kick,wow i wish i could thank that guy,im so gratefull,so now i am trying to hook the factory blinkers up and need a wireing diagram in that area,any help or info will be greatly appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this is texoma20 trying to get wireing info for 1981 xt 250,blinkers,my email IS B######[email protected]

I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE PUT MY EMAIL IN THAT IN MY FIRST POST,THANK YOU

(Mod edit, cynic)

Crikey putting email addresses in open forum is a bad idea. Any member can contact you privately using the 'pm' private message system on the forum. Much safer.

Hi Tex, what your asking for is if someone has a copy of the diagram to give to you right? sorry to say that these things are copy righted and we will get all sort's of shit if we give you a copy. Your best bet is to find a manual for your bike $_35.JPG Something like this or a Clymer if your in the US of A. It's not that we don't want to help it's that the powers that be will have our bollocks on a sharp stick if we do. Just do a GOOGLE search for what you want and see what comes up (I just did and there are loads of diagrams on the net) Hope some of that helps and hope you stick around as we like new folks to join in. Take care and stay safe. :jossun:

In the headlight, look for Dark brown - Left , and Dark green- Right,, Trace these to rear . :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online