Fairing for Seca II XJ600

Roops
This post is 5610 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey!

I bought a Seca II about 4 months ago and I am loving every minute of it. Its red in color. It is in the shop now though. I am having the wheels painted white. I think the white wheels with red bike would look nice.

I am trying to find lower fairing (engine cover part) for the Seca II. Is there fairing from any other bike that can be modified to fit the Seca II?

I really hope you guys have a solution. Thanks alot.

-Roops

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i just bought a 93 seca and i think i am going to part it out nothing is wrong with the fairings do you need anything else?

Hey!

I bought a Seca II about 4 months ago and I am loving every minute of it. Its red in color. It is in the shop now though. I am having the wheels painted white. I think the white wheels with red bike would look nice.

I am trying to find lower fairing (engine cover part) for the Seca II. Is there fairing from any other bike that can be modified to fit the Seca II?

I really hope you guys have a solution. Thanks alot.

-Roops

• 2 months later...

i just bought a 93 seca and i think i am going to part it out nothing is wrong with the fairings do you need anything else?

How much for the front cowl/fairing? Are there any cracks?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online