*WEB RIDERS*

This post is 6571 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

To further promote the Internet RideOut theme that was previously posted by AndyRose ;)

I'll kick things off with mine that......

....Went well with some lad's from AdvRider. I led the way to this previous fav destination of mine...

bf504355.jpg

As you can see, I was representing the Vintage DualSport genre' for the day :unsure: ...

UC002.jpg

After climbing a bit in elevation above the resevoir,

We then took a break here.....

UC007.jpg

I was well impressed with the KTM.......Bluddy Fast Beast it was! :thumb:

Starting to look a bit on the mucky side (Fair Warning Pete :lol: ).....

UC004.jpg

Probably from going through a few of these :blink: .....

IMG_1814.jpg

Finally @ home tucked in after a nice bath :wub: ....

UC008.jpg

Couldn't have asked for better weather for this time of year :)

Almost forgot!....What good is a ride report towards Mt. Hood without a pic of it? B) .....

UC010.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Superb pic's, great scenery, looks like great fun.

Unfortunately I keep forgetting to take loads of photos.

My weekend started with the first decent run on my FJ1200.

Set out Sat morning from Northwich on my own, sun shining, quite warm for the time of year. Head for Nantwich, Whitchurch then across towards Wrexham, cut off to Ruabon then Llangollen (no petrol stations both closed down :angry: ) up the Horseshoe to the Ponderosa WHAT A ROAD :D .

Back down into the town, cross the river (found fuel about 5 miles out of town), head to Bala, straight through to Dolgellau (toilet stop). Barmouth for a burger & a coffee, by now it's cold & windy, up the coast,watch the speed limits, plod pulled boy racer in his Nova :unsure: by Ffestiniog absolutely pi$$ing down, stop to put on new waterproofs (XL my @rse, or perhaps I'm a XXXL :blink: ) decided to give Betwsy a miss, chase back to Cheshire through the rain. Not a bad run.

Sunday started a bit grey, Mick came up on his Speed Triple, over to Warrington to meet Gaz With his Blade.

M6 north, Windermere, Ambleside for lunch. Ambleside to Keswick another good road it would be a great road with a better surface, too patchy. Across to Whitehaven, rain again, down the coast road. RAIN I've never been out in weather like it since I was a lad :( back across to the M6 & head south through 3 lanes of standing cars & wagons.

Over 600 miles in 2 days, freezing cold, soaking wet, tired, aching all over, was it worth it, YOU BET IT WAS brilliant weekend. :D

Over 600 miles in 2 days, freezing cold, soaking wet, tired, aching all over, was it worth it, YOU BET IT WAS brilliant weekend. :D

Now that's the kinda response we need to hear more often from more riders here Bob! :thumb:

supurb!! that looks like a really good day im very jealous. good pictures as wel of the sceneryl!!

that ktm looks nice as well, you might have encouraged pete to get one of those now!!!! :P

me my dad and my brother in law are hoping to lands end to john o groats later in the year once i get my new bike!! will keep you posted when were going in case anybody would like to join in on the ride? probably during the summer holidays when im off college :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online