Loomies... saved?

captf
This post is 3507 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sorry to hear you've not been your self, hope your feeling better!! :razz:

I've not been either, maybe we could have a YOC meet there sometime next summer

• Like 1

Must admit I haven't been since the new owners took over, anybody been there since Will & Paul moved in?

sorry to hear you've not been your self, hope your feeling better!! :razz:

It took me far too long to click to what you meant there...

Far too early.

Oh I bet their neighbours are just over the moon about it! A meet there sounds like fun but NO T-SHIRTS ok foams. :jossun:

• Like 2

As a noob to this forum, I keep seeing mention of t-shirts...

Back story needed! [or link to post]

don't think we should go there, I made that mistake once

Back story needed! [or link to post]

Ah, pull up a sandbag and let me

Many moons ago i was making T-shirts for the YOC members, fairly standard really, just the club logo with a name and a silly quote on the back, i think there are even a few members here who still have theirs.

So in preperation for the annual meet at Squires Cafe i decided to throw the idea out there that we could make "special ed" T-shirts that could only be bought by members who were attending the Squires meeting, like i said i was merely suggesting it, one of our other members (Lalassaro) mentioned that he had a contact who could take care of the actual printing of the shirts, only problem was our members couldnt decide on what colour/design/e.t.c they wanted to have, Squires came and went and we were still no closer to getting our t-shirts!

• Like 1

It actually wasn't Foamys fault it was all of us, no one could decide on a design and it was batted backward and forward for about 6 months, foamy retreated (sorry advanced to the rear) Lassy got pissed off (fell about laughing waiting for a decision) cos we couldn't make up our bloody minds and it all desolved into a bit of a nightmare that no one could think how to end. All in all a bit of a lesson learned, so if you want a T-SHIRT go buy your own !!!

• Like 1

I was planning to bring out a whole line of YOC merchandise including lingerie (male and female), pens, post-it notes, headered paper, fridge magnets, bottle openers, mouse mats, socks, baseball caps e.t.c but after the tshirt fiasco i dont think i will bother lol