another new guy

crawlspace
This post is 6749 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well hi everyone, this is my first post. I own several Yamahas and have for years and, like everyone on this sight, I love them. here is a list of what I have:

1976 XS650 twin (basket case), 1978 XS650, 1979 XS650, 2X 1980 XS1100, 1982 XS850 triple, 1982 XS650 four (just got this one today), and a 1991 600 Radian.

I do all my own work so any new info is much apreciated and I share ideas too. I design one-off parts like triple trees and frame mods but I like to restore too. I hope I can be of use for some of you guys who are trying to do it yourself too.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum CrawlSpace

A Hard-Core XS fan I see.....Had a coupla those in the past as well. ;)

Have you ever had a look here?.....650motorcycle.com

They've had some really helpful info in the past. B)

:welcome: another newbie welcome crawlspace i aint been on here long but have lots of input from these guys and girls sounds like you have your hands full with all those bikes and also very talented to do custom parts.I to have a little tinkle with one of bits but on my vespa scooter but trying to change a few little bits on my thundercat as we speak nothing to big though still abit of a learner with big bikes.

Laters Sir Tom

hello and welcome to the club!!!!

custom parts? triple trees? hmm i would like to see some pictures if thats possible cos that sounds cool :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online