DT125 & 175 for Cheap

mcferreira100
This post is 3586 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I must stay off gumtree..here are a 1981 DT125 & 175 for sale for 420pounds for BOTH. Both good running condition but neither has papers. They still look very original...soooo tempting...but having 5 DT`s really getting bit much.

2xDT_zpsb9571134.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

2xDT2_zps324be29c.jpg

2xDT3_zps8daede79.jpg

Buy them Mc you know you want to!! :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

sent a whatsapp..hopefully they sold.

They`re farm bikes..plenty of those around here. Papers not really an issue..they can be registered as rebuilds. Just bit of hassle spending a day at police clearance.

Didn't realise you was in Cape Town. Buying a bike with no papers or 'logbook' in England would be a big gamble. More than likely a bike with no papers is stolen.

Think the whole vehicle register system gets a bit stupid actually. Many people decide they not going to licence their vehicles anymore for whatever reason..(specially when it comes to old trail bikes)..but they don`t follow procedure and scrap it. Then it changes hands and becomes a difficult story to get it registered..but it doesn`t mean the vehicle has been stolen. I`m sure there should be simpler ways of sorting out unlicenced vehicles. I don`t see why if a vehicle hasn`t been reported stolen, then there shouldn`t be a problem registering it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online