Yamaha Gladiator 125 Engine Sound Changes After warming Up

Ravi Soni
This post is 3427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello

I have yamaha gladiator 125 since 2008.I have run it 62000km.No engine service till today. But i have facing a strange problem.when i start bike it starts smoothly. After running 5-10 km means when its engine warms up then its sound of engine changes. It sounds as its engine is working more. This problem occurs when i press clutch. In neutral or in gear same situation i face. No white smoke.. No black smoke.. I visited yamaha there i was told that may its carburettor is malfunctioning.. Plz help me if anybody can..

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1st 62000 with no service anything could be wrong

2 nd Who are you, stop in the new menbers section and say hello,, bit about ,and what knowlage you have if any about how to fix this.

3rd Post you question in the proper section in workshop,add more details about what is wrong other than it sounds wrong,none could answer a quetion like that just far to vauge.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online