how silly is this bloke?

Sir Tom Jones
This post is 6758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Mate sent this to me made me giggle. :D

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower,I stand in front of the mirror,complaining to my husband that my boobs are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, heuncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your boobs to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my boobs.How long will this take?" I asked."They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my boobs every day will make my boobs larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says: "Worked for your ass, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again Stupid, stupid man.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Without missing a beat he says: "Worked for your ass, didn't it?"

Oooooh! :eusa_doh: ....That guy should know better than to try putting out a fire with a tin of petrol! :D

• Admin

If only mine didnt have big ones i could have used that one... so good :lol: