New to the site

diydrifter
This post is 3518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there I'm a newbie, ive just got myself a 1993 yzf750 which I bought at an auction with no keys! So I need some help with how i go about getting the keys and on maybe just putting a switch on it for starting. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi drifter " :jossun: its easy to put a swich on , but with bike thieves reading these pages ,best not give the wiring of it...

Hi drifter " :jossun: its easy to put a swich on , but with bike thieves reading these pages ,best not give the wiring of it...

Wouldn't be much of a bike thief if they had to come on here to learn that John

I feel a scouser Joke coming :razz:

Yeh ask any kid in Liverpool with a shell suit :babyha: ....

Its just I gave out instructions of ignition on here before, and was shot down in flames,,, :lipseal:

Cheers guys for all your replies but I've made to get it sorted now, the problem I'm having now is the bike will only start when I give it some easy start. The switch for the fuel on the fairing isn't wired up so could this be the reason why?

Cheers guys for all your replies but I've made to get it sorted now, the problem I'm having now is the bike will only start when I give it some easy start. The switch for the fuel on the fairing isn't wired up so could this be the reason why?

workshop!!

Post up a thread in workshop, so the masses can reply,,, only the die-hards look in this section,, :icon_wink:

:wavey: welcome aboard! I saw you found the workshop too. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online