good day bad day good day??

Sir Tom Jones
This post is 6764 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

not having a good start to the week :angry: Well it all started with me thinking i could get loads of my ali stuff anodised for nothing just thought i could tart the cat up abit as this is now what i do so after pulling half of it to bits and taking them in to get mate to do it for me guess what they came out crap not happy but the gear linkage is a lovely shinny chromish colour :) so this cheered me up abit after talking to the boss trying to work around it as not sure if they like you doing homework he turns round and says polish them up and ill do them for you in a defferent tank and they will be the dogs :D and cost nothing see there are some bosses out there who are human afterall watch the space as soon as i have got it back together ill get the pics on here.

sir tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

good man sir tom!!

you rekon you can get me some done!!!!

you never know maybe for a very small fee but really all depends on how mine come out as the first atempt was crap gonna sort them out tomorra polishing wise and take them in next week will let you know how they come out.

Sorry mate guess what even the boss couldnt get them sorted out right might have had something to do with the fact the prat forgot they were in the tank and they were in for an hour instead of 40mins so back to the garage for some more polishing and im just gonna stick with that its easier.

Now off to work on her new oil,antifreeze a good clean then im ready for the open road cant wait its been a month now without the bike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online