1976 Honda CB750F2..Good Bike??

mcferreira100
This post is 3484 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been looking for a classic four stroke long distance runner for awhile now. Keen on the 750four as it is famed for pretty much being the very first superbike. Want something with a kickstart for those days when the battery decided to take the day off. Also like this as it has electronic ignition and better brakes..and I don`t really want something with ignition points that wear out. This one come up for sale here for around 1350pounds.

Opinions on this bike?

HondaCB750F2_zpsdf4c4b60.jpeg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

probably one of the best in terms of classic vs modern CB750's

most guys I spoke to thought so. check those rivets on the comstars though!

Nice bike Mc, can't go far wrong with a Honda really as they are well made and if looked after then will, like the Yamaha, go round the clock with no trouble. Seems to be a good bike in the photo but you can't tell till you ride it, what's the mileage on it? when was it last serviced and was it used as a courier bike at any time? those are the questions I would ask. Also check the thickness of the brake discs to be sure they have enough meat on them cos like most bikes the cost is in the replacement parts you have to buy and the discs are usually really expensive, other than that can't think of a thing that the Honda isn't pretty good at but like most of these old thumpers the brakes are usually pretty shit, my old Super dream had brakes made out of some sort of Japanese toffee!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online