Kicking cars to death

Captain Starfire
This post is 6761 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Now come on. I couldn't complain if a car swapped lanes without looking or signalling and hit me if I was filtering. I couldn't complain if a car swapped lanes without looking and signalling and hit me if I was overtaking on the blind side. But when a car swaps lanes without lookng and signalling and hits me WHEN I'M BLEEDING WELL STATIONARY AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS :banghead: I feel I have a right to grump a little.

No damage to the TRX, and chummy coughed straight away as well he might with me hopping round where I'd hit my funnybone swearing Blue Fire. :cussing: (I hadn't heard language that obscene since the vicar tripped over our cat).

There is some justice: The impact put a nice dent in his shiny new motor car.

If only I had seen it comig and thrown the Yamaha onto its side - I could have got a brand new bike out of his insurance company. Blast! Blast! Blast!

Still, you've got ter laugh, as Adolf Hitler said just before he shot hisself. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ah but the good news is, you or your bike were harmed.

and he will be more aware next time of bikers and hopefuly tell some friends!!!

:P

• Admin

Yeah shame you didnt think to have a nice fall like certain football players!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online