Looking to buy old style DT175

mcferreira100
This post is 3513 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having a look tomorrow at one of the older DT`s..not sure yet what year this is but its got the old style clocks. Actually really like the styling on this one. Didn`t really want another DT as I have 2 already, but cant pass up an oldie like this.

_20_zps256ef2d3.jpg

_14_zpsd3fb563c.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Meant to say its advertised as an 81 model, but I think its closer to around 78.

All electrics working..original keys..just needs new rings..or so the ad says.

Currious Mac whats a bike like that go for your side? If you could,,, please tell me in Can dollars.

Thought so as my 79 has the newer clocks.

Uh..its ZAR9500 which works out to 951 Can dollars. But I`m sure I can get him down a bit.

Thats cheap considering it has very little rust and complete

Does look good..and I think its one of the best looking DT`s in the range with the shorter front mudguard and tank design..prefer this model to the 80 models. Also the older..the better for investment.

Bought it..its arriving tmorow. Got him down to ZAR6700..or around 670 dollars.

It has absolutely no compression..just rest foot on kickstart and down it goes. Maybe both rings broken. WIll have to see.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online