Dt 200 wr

Wiffy
This post is 3636 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just a few questions firstly graphics want to get some up to date ones for it anyone know where to get some made up .next wheels I'm wanting to put SM wheels on it will 125 wheels off a dt or a wr 125 fit or will wr250 fit and last but not least exhaust does the dt 125 one fit,I've been researching all of these things and can't seem to find out for sure on nothing the wr 200 is very similar any help appreciated thanks paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul, First you need to do an INTRO in the New members section, just a bit about yourself so folks know your not a one hit wonder, then someone might have a few ideas about your problems or queries, so if you would pop over there now and do that it would be great. Welcome to the YOC :wavey: and we hope you stick around.

FMF make a pipe for the wr 200 that will fit cost $370 usd with sliencer, graphics are the same as well for the 2 bikes and the 230 is not much different so I cant see why they wouldnt fit.

The wr barrel is better as it has boost ports in the exhaust ,so a mod you might consider when rebuild time comes.

Wheels you can make just about any fit,you might need to have a axel made and spacers to re center the wheel,but go for some from a 250 -400 bike as the 125 ones will be week in the hub,you could just get rims and spokes and re do yours.

Hi dt502001 modern looking graphics are a bit hard to find been looking even spoke to a mx graphics company and they said they never had a template to make them I've seen the fmf pipes on eBay there on my wish list ha mind ive seen some wheel hubs on eBay got them in my watch list might have a bid on them later

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online